Make things extra special
Are you a bridesmaid looking to do a unique and custom activity for your group during your stay in Chicago? Or looking to entertain a group of friends, co-workers, and/or family?
We can provide a menu of options that will make your visit extra special. Some ways we can curate a private event include, but are not limited to:
- 1-2 hour private sip & shopping for your group (includes 2 bottles of champagne/juice for mimosas, and 10% off your purchase)
- Build your own Bouquet bar* (will need 2 week lead time and budget you'd like to work within)
- Tarot readings (will be dependent by the reader's availability)
- Textile dying workshop led by Laila Textiles* (will be dependent by the artist's availability)
- Guided Meditation and/or Yoga class* (will be dependent of weather and artist's availability)
- Live music (will be dependent by the artist's availability)
For a 1:1 conversation, please fill in the Contact Us form to inquire and we can set up time for a call to connect.
*weather can be fickle in Chicago. Items that are meant to be outdoors (yoga, meditation, textile dying, etc.) may be subject to a refund if we get rained out the day of your event.